An Introduction to Whole Exome Data Analysis using Galaxytraining
From 2020-09-02 to 2020-09-03 - Add to your Calendar
An Online workshop for Whole Exome Data Analysis Using Galaxy
2th September 2020, 08:00-13:30 CEST (10:00-16:00 Tehran Time) and 3th September 2020, 06:00-11:00 CEST (08:30-13:30 Tehran Time)
The Freiburg Galaxy team and University of Isfahan organize an online workshop in Persian (15th July 2020, 14:00-17:00 CEST) to demonstrate how Galaxy can be used in analyzing whole exome data. This workshop is an introduction to Galaxy at the beginner level followed by lecturing on next generation sequencing technology. This aims at familiarizing participants with the Galaxy user interface in order to teach them how to analyze whole exome data with Galaxy platform. They will learn how to import raw data, running tools (such as FastQC and BWA), working with histories, creating workflows and sharing their works.
- Familiarize participants with Galaxy,
- Provide the basics of whole exome data analysis,
- Learn how to use Galaxy tools for whole exome data analysis
Introduction to Galaxy or equivalent experience
- Shahryar Alavi, Research Assistant, Department of Cell and Molecular Biology & Microbiology, University of Isfahan.
- Alireza Khanteymoori, Postdoc Researcher at the University of Freiburg and member of the European Galaxy team.