Machine Learning in Bioinformatics using Galaxy at IISA2020training
From 2020-07-15 to 2020-07-15 - Add to your Calendar
Machine Learning in Bioinformatics using Galaxy at 11th International Conference on Information, Intelligence, Systems and Applications
This workshop is an online event (15th July 2020, 14:00-17:00 CEST) that intends to facilitate the training and discourse amongst bioinformatics researchers interested in machine learning using Galaxy. It will be a half-day event, including three sessions and during this workshop we will introduce Galaxy and train researchers to use Galaxy for machine learning analysis.
- Familiarize participants with Galaxy,
- Provide the basics of machine learning and its variants,
- Learn how to do classification and regression using Galaxy,
- Learn how to use Galaxy’s machine learning tools
Introduction to Galaxy or equivalent experience
- Alireza Khanteymoori, Postdoc Researcher at the University of Freiburg and member of the European Galaxy team.
- Anup Kumar, Ph.D. student at the University of Freiburg and member of the European Galaxy team.