- Batut,B. et al. (2018) ASaiM: a Galaxy-based framework to analyze microbiota data. GigaScience, 7.
- Batut,B. et al. (2018) Community-driven data analysis training for biology. BioRxiv, 225680.
- Boers,S.A. et al. (2018) Development and evaluation of a culture-free microbiota profiling platform (MYcrobiota) for clinical diagnostics. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, 37, 1081–1089.
- Afgan,E. et al. (2018) The Galaxy platform for accessible, reproducible and collaborative biomedical analyses: 2018 update. Nucleic acids research, gky379.
- IJspeert,H. et al. (2017) Antigen receptor galaxy: a user-friendly, web-based tool for analysis and visualization of T and B cell receptor repertoire data. The Journal of Immunology, 198, 4156–4165.
- Theunissen,P.M.J. et al. (2017) Antigen receptor sequencing of paired bone marrow samples shows homogeneous distribution of acute lymphoblastic leukemia subclones. haematologica, 102, 1869–1877.
- Zhang,C. et al. (2017) Systematically linking tranSMART, Galaxy and EGA for reusing human translational research data. F1000Research, 6.
- Grüning,B.A. et al. (2017) The RNA workbench: best practices for RNA and high-throughput sequencing bioinformatics in Galaxy. Nucleic acids research, 45, W560–W566.
- Olvedy,M. et al. (2016) A comprehensive repertoire of tRNA-derived fragments in prostate cancer. Oncotarget, 7, 24766.
- IJspeert,H. et al. (2016) Evaluation of the antigen-experienced B-cell receptor repertoire in healthy children and adults. Frontiers in immunology, 7, 410.
- Erdem-Eraslan,L. et al. (2016) Identification of patients with recurrent glioblastoma who may benefit from combined bevacizumab and CCNU therapy: a report from the BELOB trial. Cancer research, 76, 525–534.
- Hoogstrate,Y. et al. (2016) Integration of EGA secure data access into Galaxy. F1000Research, 5.
- Hiltemann,S. et al. (2015) Discriminating somatic and germline mutations in tumor DNA samples without matching normals. Genome research, 25, 1382–1390.
- Hoogstrate,Y. et al. (2015) FuMa: reporting overlap in RNA-seq detected fusion genes. Bioinformatics, 32, 1226–1228.
- Alves,I.T. et al. (2015) Next-generation sequencing reveals novel rare fusion events with functional implication in prostate cancer. Oncogene, 34, 568.
- Hiltemann,S. et al. (2014) CGtag: complete genomics toolkit and annotation in a cloud-based Galaxy. GigaScience, 3, 1.
- Moorhouse,M.J. et al. (2014) ImmunoGlobulin galaxy (IGGalaxy) for simple determination and quantitation of immunoglobulin heavy chain rearrangements from NGS. BMC immunology, 15, 59.
- Hiltemann,S. et al. (2014) iReport: a generalised Galaxy solution for integrated experimental reporting. GigaScience, 3, 19.
- Hoogstrate,Y. et al. (2014) FlaiMapper: computational annotation of small ncRNA-derived fragments using RNA-seq high-throughput data. Bioinformatics, 31, 665–673.
- Swagemakers,S.M.A. et al. (2014) Pollitt syndrome patients carry mutation in TTDN1. Meta gene, 2, 616–618.
- IJspeert,H. et al. (2014) Similar recombination-activating gene (RAG) mutations result in similar immunobiological effects but in different clinical phenotypes. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 133, 1124–1133.
- Alves,I.T. et al. (2013) Gene fusions by chromothripsis of chromosome 5q in the VCaP prostate cancer cell line. Human genetics, 132, 709–713.
- Hiltemann,S. et al. (2013) iFUSE: integrated fusion gene explorer. Bioinformatics, 29, 1700–1701.
- Stubbs,A. et al. (2012) Huvariome: a web server resource of whole genome next-generation sequencing allelic frequencies to aid in pathological candidate gene selection. Journal of clinical bioinformatics, 2, 19.